Someday, other checkweighers will be built this incredibly tough. Built to withstand harsh industrial and washdown environments making them ideal for food processing and material handling applications.
The SURVIVOR CW-80 features a new generation Tough-Touch™ keypad, designed to withstand extreme abuse, including knife punctures! A true NEMA 4X/ IP66 indicator enclosure is designed to seal out moisture and contaminants. The exclusive LifeGuard™ shock-absorbing base provides exceptional protection against overload and impact forces. A stainless steel load cell resists corrosion for long life in washdown applications (6-60 lb capacities only).
- Food processing
- Industrial processing
- Kit assembly operations
- General filling operations
- General-purpose weighing
- Approvals: NTEP-certified, Canadian Weights & Measures certified, OIML, UL and CUL listed, CE marked
- Extra-bright, rapid-response display
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel load cell for washdown treatment
- LifeGuard shock-absorbing base
- Optional DC battery backup power makes operation possible anywhere
- Storage for up to 300 tare and tolerance settings
- Standard bidirectional RS-232 and/or simplex 20 mA current loop communication
Read Case Study:A Legacy in Fresh Lobster Streamlines Processing with New Weighing Equipment Read Article
At Advanced Weigh Technologies, Inc. we have the experience and knowledge to meet your needs. Call us @ 713-691-4878 for more information or visit our website at http://www.awtscale.com/ or write us email@example.com