Services at Advanced Weigh Technologies
While many applications and needs can be resolved over the phone, sometimes on-site visits to your plant or business are the best way to determine your needs and requirements. Our services not only include installing new equipment but also performing regular service and calibrations, and assisting you with emergency repairs.
With a State of Texas licensed mobile field service staff, we can respond to your industrial scale service needs in a timely fashion. Our service technicians are factory-trained and carry a variety of spare parts.
Our test weights are NIST traceable and carefully maintained and re-calibrated on a regular schedule. From heavy duty railroad and truck scales to laboratory balances, our service technicians can help maintain your investment in top condition. You can count on Advanced Weigh for timely, accurate assistance.
- State licensed scale service company
- Calibration services with traceability and documentation required for commercial weighing
- In-House Computer Scale Programming and Auto-CAD drawings.
- Consultation and Engineering of Industrial Control Systems
- Use of the Latest Diagnostic Equipment (i.e. Laptops with Diagnostic Programming)
- Service Agreements customized to suit YOUR operations.
- Servicing All Makes and Models of Scales
- Two Heavy Capacity Vehicle for Testing & Certification
- Complete Heavy Capacity Turnkey Installation Truck and Railroad Scales including IN-Motion Scales
- Rental Scales available for your short term requirements
- Leasing Programs available for your long term applications
- 24 Hour 365 days a year Scale Service
- Complete Product Line for all of your scale requirements
- Wireless Communication between your scale and computer or peripheral device
Advanced Weigh Technologies
Quality Scales and Weighing Systems
Advanced Weigh Technologies is an independent, full-service distributor of industrial scales, balances, and associated equipment. Established in 1981, we continually strive for excellence in sales, systems design and service of scales ranging from analytical balances, counting scales, batching systems to truck scale and railroad scales.